Thursday, April 19, 2012

Welcome!


Hello fellow beach lovers and welcome to Bender Realty’s Blog. My name is June Bowman and I will be your guide to sun, sand, surf and ultimate relaxation! You may wonder if I’m qualified to guide you around these luxurious elements. I think I am, but I’ll let you be the judge.

My first trip to Gulf Shores was in 1991. We packed up our nine month old son, grabbed my brother-in-law’s family and headed south from Louisville, Kentucky. After a weeklong stay at the Sandpiper, we were hooked. Since that time we have visited Gulf Shores and Orange beach almost every year. In 2002 we went from being adamant vacationers to condo owners. So we’ve now experienced both sides of going to the beach. Either way, we love it and over the past 21 years we have never been disappointed with the Gulf Shores, Orange Beach area.

What is unique about this slice of heaven on earth, and what keeps us going back year after year, is how family oriented the entire community is. Children are not only welcomed; they are catered to as actual full-fledged, beach-loving citizens. As a mother of three, this is very important to me. I don’t want to feel like my children are ruining someone else’s time or are a bother. We’ve always felt welcome – as a family – to every establishment we’ve visited along the coast.

This doesn’t mean there aren’t places designed for adult enjoyment in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. There are plenty of those establishments and we’ve left the kids with a sitter and enjoyed several over the years, but in our experience the draw to the Gulf Coast is the feel of the community that welcomes both families and adults, which I think is rare and so very worth the travel time.
Visit http://www.benderrealty.com/ to book your vacation today.

No comments:

Post a Comment